Any business needs a long-term plan to achieve the desired future goal.
Strategy should inform planning, and, as we know, failing to plan is planning to fail.
Points to ponder:
- What is your vision for the company?
- What are the core values of your business?
- Have you identified the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to your business?
- Have you formalised this into a business strategy plan?
- Do you measure your business progress to achieve its goals?
In most cases, an outside perspective through an external facilitator, can be valuable to guide discussions and unlock ideas within your business team.
Contact us for a consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 879 3100