We all dream of leaving a legacy behind. To achieve this, we need to think and plan well ahead.
You need to ensure that your business remains agile well after the most important key players, be it owners or valuable employees, move on to new opportunities, retire or pass away.
Points to ponder:
- Have you identified the key roles in your business?
- Does your business have a performance management strategy in place?
- Have you had discussions with your employees about their future potential and roles?
- Source, develop and manage talent within your business.
- What should happen to your business after you are gone?
Succession planning has a wide variety of areas involved. This is from business structures and legal agreements to what is stipulated in your will and trust deeds.
Contact us for a consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 879 3100